The CR Crystal is an LED Luminaire that excels in optical performance, thermal management, compatibility and serviceability, resulting in an uncompromised outcome of efficiency and versatility that is future-proofed for an optimised investment.
The CR Crystal has been designed to meet most demanding lighting requirements, being easy to install and maintain. It combines the latest LED light source with state-of-the-art design, achieving longevity for both LEDs and the drivers. The installation is simple and fast, and the luminaire is easily upgradable on-site if required. The CR Crystal is the ultimate solution to replace traditional HID sources.
Being lightweight and having a low profile wind area enables the CR Cystal to be safely installed on existing lighting columns and brackets.
- Slim and elegant aesthetics
- Future-proof and upgradable on site
- Superior luminaire efficacy up to 125lm/W
- Advanced thermal management
- Maximised savings on energy and maintenance costs
- Contractor-friendly installation and maintenance
- Minimal total cost of ownership
- Up to M3 lighting class applications
- Up to G6 glare rating. Dark sky friendly and no upward light
- Low windage and lightweight
- IP66 ingress protection
- 100% recyclable
- Exceptional Optical Performance
- Standard Neutral White LEDs ( CCT = 4000K )
- Colour Rendering Index > 70
- Improved mesopic vision
- High quality PMMA lenses
- Exceptional uniformity
- Dark sky-friendly ( zero upward light )
- Minimal glare ( up to G6 )
The CR Crystal uses widely spaced LED chips, combined with a large surface cooling area as well as longitudinal fins to avoid any centralised heating problems which occur in a typical modular LED luminaire design, thus maintaining all LEDs at a low temperature. The complete separation of the driver compartment from the LEDs keeps the drivers very cool, significantly increasing the luminaire operating life in high ambient operating temperatures.
Side Entry 42mm Available on Request
Delivery: 5-7 Working Days